Phantom Forces is a first person shooter with amazing graphic design quality. It combines those elements using ROBLOX. It was released on 5 November, 2014 and has been popular ever since. Although this game may look “simple”, it is quite challenging (even for the experts of first person shooters).
Phantom Forces was developed by a group of teenagers who call themselves “StyLis studios”. The game encourages the players for teamwork and co-operation to complete objectives and win against the opposing teams.
In simplest possible terms, the team with the most kills wins the match! The game is very similar to the setup of Counter Strike (which influenced the game to be created). A timer is set before every match and by the end of the time the team with the most kills wins. The game has more than 2,000 active players and almost 30,000 positive reviews.
The game can support 32 players per server, so it offers a pretty big LAN party. You can communicate with your other teammates to plan for an attack or come up with a strategy etc. Overall it’s a pretty challenging team game and enjoys a healthy online player following from around the world.
The game is popular among game followers in YouTube and many Youtubers regularly make and post some exciting videos of Phantom Force game play on YouTube.
Phantom Forces Tips and Tricks:
Following Phantom forces tips and tricks would work as your Phantom forces guide for an interesting game play:
- The single most important point to be a good player is being aware of your favorite guns, ability to modify them in the best way possible or how they suit you. If you have full control over your weapon and aware of its right usage then you are possibly and probably unstoppable.
- If you are a sniper it is not recommended to use lasers (as they might disturb your aiming).
- If you are taking sniper as a primary weapon, you should choose a weapon that can shoot fast (as your secondary one) because it will help you get out of tight situations easily.
- If you have a good aim with snipers, it is recommended that you take something with low rate of fire (and high damage) as your secondary weapon.
- Once you are playing (while aiming), you should keep on moving. Keeping static while aiming can make you an easy target for your opponent. Just scoot while you shoot.
- If you are moving long distances (without cover), then you should switch to your secondary weapon as your character might run faster with it (though it may depend on what type of secondary weapon you have).
- Keep looking behind (if you are exposed) as smart player would follow you to take you out (unexpectedly).
- Constantly switch your places to avoid detection (especially, after you have made a kill).
- The last thing (but perhaps the most important tip), if you have a gaming mouse you should use it while playing. It will make your gaming experience much easier and pleasurable. However, smarter players are known to do equally good with more complex controls.